Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Looking For still :( - updated 3/12/14

My sister got the Lake Toba and Siborong-Borong for me from Mexico when they had them awhile back; but I have yet to encounter those other stickers....
I once saw this on a shelf in a Winn Dixie (i think) in Florida. I should have grabbed it, if only to try it; but it was pre-ground, as the Limited Reserve Lineup was, so I wouldn't have been able to properly have it in a press...

Muan Jai; I've gotten to try this coffee before, and currently have some unopened, that I'm saving for something special... Interesting earthy coffee, that has three stickers that I can't find D: Hopefully, I'll be able to track them down...
3/12/14- Finally got one of the muan jai stamps. made me super happy

Have yet to see it, but i did just see the coffee today on www.starbucksstore.com


i saw the above one as a sticker today on worthpoint (was once on ebay already on something though) so i guess that while it never appeared in america, it exists...

never seen this, found this pic one day... but thats it....

Another (better) picture of the newer Sumatra Aceh





Gazebo Blend 2010: was not in US, but Iced Coffee Blend was the promo in 2010 instead. People reacted badly, i heard, when they realized that they are NOT the same. Terraza, or your Iced coffee Blend, is a multi region blend with some Latin American beans in it.... which makes me not care for it as much as Gazebo, which only has the African beans that makes both these coffees have such flavor.

havin trouble finding this one :P

have an older, and I have this on a bag, but im missing the sticker itself....

This Chinese coffee is super rare in my opinion..... the sticker more so..


I just found this picture of breakfast blend on an older version of starbucks.com I don't know if it means there's another or more stamps/stickers...

Coupage del Sol: a Black Apron Exclusive coffee brought back as a Limted Reserve... what else can I say?

Were these ever actually stickers used in stores? anywhere? i mean; do these exist???



Henry's Blend... and can anybody tell me what that one is 4th from the left on the top row? I've been trying to figure that one out for ages.... 

Ooh are these more Canadian or French stamps or something? Very Interesting..... since I already have a couple.... but idk if i have any of these...

The Viennese Blend up there and the Sulawesi on the bottom.... I don't have either of those...

Java, New Guinea, Sumatra and Kona and I don't think I have that Italian either....


The New Guinea on that third from the left tumbler.... Verona on the same one, and there's a Colombia on the first too...

yukon on the first, italian on the third...



2 comments:

  1. Chuck, would love to talk to you about SB stamps. Just found this blog. Please contact me at tts@ halpostcards.com
    Thanks
    T

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chuck, would love to talk to you about SB stamps. Just found this blog. Please contact me at tts@ halpostcards.com
    Thanks
    T

    ReplyDelete