Thursday, October 4, 2012

another update; stoked abput stickers coming!

got some new stickers the other day! Than you Karin for showing me Starbucks didn't truely stop making stickers when our old ASM said they were anyways, as i was able to get Tribute 2012 and 3 Region 2011 AND 2012 and i realised my Anniversary Blend from 2011 wasnt in my scrapbook, and therefore probably not on here... well, its in my book now, and im waiting on a TON now, hella stoked, and imma wait til those get to me before posting my updated collection on here, and im still after a peru i saw on ebay... and idk if theres only one, but i might have seen a second on there, but im not sure.... regardless, im hunting those single country origin coffee stamps down! I feel like im on a roll!

No comments:

Post a Comment