Tuesday, December 11, 2012

its been a bit...

and I've done quite a bit since I last updated... 
I've rejoined Starbucks, Gotten a couple more stickers, and hopefully am gonna get some more soon. :D
That, and some family of mine i going out of the country soon, and I'm going to get to try some Starbucks Organic Ethiopia Yergacheffe coffee, which I'm hella stoked about.

Also, In case people didn't know, you can get Puerto Rico Coffee right now from www.starbucksstore.com And I saw an African coffee there too called Cameroon Mt Oku that Im gonna have to get too... if I can't find it at a store...

2 comments:

  1. Chuck, you still collect?? If so, contact me pose.
    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I still have everything, moving has disrupted a bit, b
    and I've been running into walls on getting more of these for a bit... But I'm still collecting as I'm able to :D

    ReplyDelete